Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New True Friends

I have made some really good friends in a very short time here. It is amazing how an experience under pressure can bind people together. There are two in particular that I think I may keep forever. One is my friend Liz. I have to remind my self once in a while that she is only in her early 20's because she is an old soul. She is one of the neatest people I have met since we moved to Arizona. Her son is the biggest bundle of energy I have ever seen and he is in love with Abby. Can't say as I can blame him. She was contemplating changing schools next year so that she would not have to commute but I begged her to stay. I know it is selfish so sue me.



The other is the new love of my life. Just kidding, he plays for the other team. John is not my love but he has made a special place in my heart. He is another once in a lifetime friend. With the surgery in my future he has promised to help take care of me. We were almost inseparable in clinicals.

I am so lucky to have met suck wonderful people. I have not found many out there that I felt I could lean on. In fact it is a very small and exclusive little club (right Steph). I trust very few. These two have made an impression. There is nothing more to say but that I have been blessed.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, you saw first hand how long it takes to gain my trust and friendship. I hope you think it was worth the "trouble" :P BTW My mom takes credit for getting us "together", since she pushed me to invite you and the boys to Aidan's b-day party.

You know I would do whatever you needed if I were there. Glad you found some people to help you though, now i don't have to worry about you.