Saturday, May 17, 2008

BAD MOMMY

Well I broke the good mommy run today. I had quite a screaming fit. I am so tired of not being listened to. I told the 8 year old dear sweet child that if he could not remember what I had asked him to do just a few minutes earlier then I would have to give him a swat every 3 minutes till he did remember. Guess what? It only took one. He has an amazing brain. I had no idea it was in his bottom. I also screamed at the 10year old for blatant disobedience. If I tell you to do something and you say you will and then you don't, you are a liar. You are dishonest and have proven yourself untrustworthy.

I may have been a little harsh. Oh well.

3 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

Excellent idea. I'll have to store that one away for the future.

United Studies said...

Ah yes. I have a nearly 4 year-old girl who will. not. listen. It is so annoying. But I've found that screaming does the trick.

QuicheBaby said...

The lovely part about the screaming is that eventually they master tuning even that out. Then you have to whisper the threats.