Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fat like I use to be

OK, so heard something really funny today. One of my classmates said, "I wish I could be fat like I was in high school." She is a big girl and she said that in high school she was a size 11. ME TOO. I am not one to drown myself in a sea of self pitty but really, if I could go back and smack myself around I would. I find that I like myself much more than I did a million years ago, when I was a kid in high school. I can't say I like mirrors, but me I dig. I am having a good for me day. I scored a 94% on a big exam (they are all big exams), and 96% on an even bigger paper. I am hopefully on my way to an A for the semester. It doesn't hurt that the subject we are studing right now is the childbearing family. This is my heart. Nothing like more than a pregnant mom or a new baby. By the way, Marie and Brad, Gabe is next in line in the baby race. Bobby Jo is due on Nov. 26.

Well that is all for now.

2 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

Yeah, Gabe called Brad the other day all excited.

When Brad and I started dating I thought he was kind of chunky. Now I see pictures of him from that time and I think, "wow, he was so skinny then!"

Stephanie said...

Like I said, when are you and Delanie joining the "race"? :P