Friday, February 29, 2008

We are all sick AGAIN

So this is my first adventure into blogging. Kids are all sick. I am sick. The only one who is not sick is my dear sweet POS husband. He is the biggest whiner on the planet. I am a full time student, again. I really enjoy it but with sick kids and an itensive nursing program, it is a hell of a lot to deal with. The only support I have here is friends with kids. "Would you take my kids off my hands so that your kids can get sick and my day can be easier." I don't think that is going to happen.

My dear sweet husband is in charge at his work but to get him to take a day off and care for his children so I can attend a lecture would take an act of Congress. Oh, and guilt. I get a huge guilt bomb lobbed at me if I ask him to come home early so that I can take care of business. He is not the worst husband in the world, of this I am well aware. What is it about the Y chromosome that makes them so defective. If it weren't for that critical piece of anatomy I would have switched teams long ago. We also make some pretty kids. I guess I have to keep him around till I am tired of having babies.

I really should be writing a paper right now but the baby is up and we have to go to a Dr. appointment in an hour so it is almost pointless to start. I will have to just take off to the library tomorrow and dump the kids on my "Sweety". I hope he gets 18 poopy diapers.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So you figured out the kids tickers, but haven't figured out the site meter? ;)